Thank you for your interest in joining the VATUSA Cleveland ARTCC (ZOB). You will need to complete the following steps to start the process:
If you are NOT a VATSIM controller already:
- Sign up at www.vatsim.net (Please only sign up once as multiple registrations is a violation of COR)
- Select the North America region and United States division
- It may take up to 24 hrs for the USA division to receive your information.
- You will receive an email when you are officially in the division
- Take the VATUSA Basic Exam in the CBT and pass with an 80% or above
- Select Cleveland ZOB as your ARTCC
- All new controller applicants will automatically be put into the Cleveland ARTCC and you will be contacted within 24-48 hrs with steps to proceed.
If you would like to transfer to the Cleveland ARTCC:
- If you are not a member of VATUSA, you will need to go to www.vatsim.net and select your region and division before proceeding with the following instructions.
- Please go to www.vatusa.net and login to your account with your vatsim id and password.
- Once logged onto VATUSA, go to My VATUSA and select Transfer.
- Select Cleveland (ZOB) and insert your reason for joining, the system will also check other stipulations to make sure you are eligible to transfer.
- Submit the request and you will receive an email with your next steps.
If you would like to become a Visiting Controller:
To become a visiting Controller click [HERE]
We look forward to you joining the Cleveland (ZOB) ARTCC Team.